Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Tugging the Hamstrings

Dang'it...who knew dumbbell lunges would be so painful. I thought the lower-body workout day would be the easiest. I hope those strings on the back of my legs don't pop.

I haven't been as successful at changing the eating habits as I have been at the workouts, but it's still a gigantic improvement over where I've been the past few weeks.

I love how some "blast from the past" character occasionally drops a comment. That serves up a dish of nostalgia which is always welcome on the menu! Hope all is well! ('ang' and others)

Visited a health food store nearby yesterday...wild stuff! It's only a block away which is cool in case we decide to go all organic. From toothpaste to cat food...what an alternative lifestyle...appealing in a sadistic sort of way.

Well, it's nearing time for my 4th miniature meal of the day.

1 comment:

MaryAnn Mease said...

unless you are a glutton for punishment and really enjoy your bathroom...do NOT make drastic and sudden changes to your overall diet by adding all healthy nutritional high-fiber stuff all in one day.

the price is high.

even it out...go slowly...you will enjoy the transition much better.