Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Cutting It Close

Well, I'm just a few hours away from potentially ruining my perfect workout attendance streak. Do I just punish myself for sleeping in by hitting the weights at 9pm or just combine today's weight training with tomorrow mornings aerobic thing? I guess we'll see what happens when I get home in about an hour.

I think it would be so much easier to stay in shape and exercise if we didn't have jobs, family, and pursuits of leisure all getting in the way.

And it would be easier to eat right if there were some healthy organic fast food restraunts out there. There's an idea...although the combo meal would jump from about $5 to $12 or $15 I imagine. But ocassionally, it might be worth it...driving thru for some Balsamic Salmon Salad or a BBQ Chicken Pita Pizza...with a side of low-fat cottage cheese.

No comments: