Thursday, July 28, 2005

Trail Finding

I'm on a quest today...a quest for the best mountain bike trail in Canton, Ohio. It looks like I may have googled upon one that fits the bill. I have the morning off from speaking to a group of students this week at a camp in the Canton area. We've been talking about the discovery of our true identities and the implications of acknowledging that God has known us, formed us, and set our unique identities apart from before the time we were each conceived. And what is the impact of expressing these unique identities within the context of community, family, and beyond?

Well, I'm going to ponder that a bit more as I fling some mud up on my backside! I'll also be pondering the turmoil, confusion, excitement, anxiety, and nausea which has all been brought on by an intense search to find the next context out of which our family can live, grow, and minister. Nothing like a few miles on the bike to help you process life's difficult decisions.

No comments: