Sunday, July 31, 2005

No Pressure

Deb and I are sitting in a hotel in Florida trying to discern God's will for our lives...no pressure! I remember the good ol' days when we used to interview with just the two of us. Impacting the lives of two beautiful little girls wasn't part of the equation. Figuring out where to go to school, where to live, and where to pursue life just wasn't nearly as complicated. Having made a couple of mistakes in this area previously...I have no desire to make the wrong decision this time around.

When you're making a big decision and doing the whole "pro's" and "con's" list, it's not too tough to fill up both columns. It seems to me like it still ends up being sort of a crap shoot (not that I even know what a "crap shoot" is!) I actually do have a sense though that God is going to make things clear for us. We're certainly praying that way.

I miss my girls like crazy!

No comments: