Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Way Too Much Drama

Man, I hate that the drama surrounding our family right now is exerting this grotesque energy-sucking inertia on anyone within a 15-foot radius. I remember when people used to ask that superficial "How ya doin?" and I could honestly answer, "Fine...you?" Now when people innocently ask that question...I have this nearly irrestible desire to be honest! What a funk to be living in. The black hole of our house-selling dilemma continues indefinitely. Fortunately, our car repair issues have been resolved. That was a God-thing!

Or was it? Can we just automatically attribute good circumstances to God? Can we assume that when the _ _ _ _ hits the fan that it's God's way of setting him up to do His God-thing? I wonder how many times I attribute something to God's intervention in my personal crisis and He's thinking...hey, don't flatter yourself. I don't know...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey man, its tom fox...how much is your house? ARe you willing to rent it out? I might know someone who's looking for something...email me the details at tomfox@highpointnaz.org

Keep your head up,

Tom