Thursday, August 18, 2005

The Starbucks Journey Terminus

It could be that I'm taking my last lunch break from Starbucks this evening. I've said for the past few months that I couldn't see myself ever totally leaving Starbucks as an employee. My plan was to settle in somewhere new and find a nearby 'bux to just kick a shift or two per week at. But the journey might end after all. Now for the dilemma of paying full price (or paying anything for that matter) for my coffee.

A third interview is in my near future for deciding our next church home for awhile. I can do nothing but trust in the Lord with all my heart...and acknowledge God every moment...and pray that the path becomes clear to all. Please pray that we make decisions in the Spirit over the next week or so. Thank you!

No comments: