Sunday, November 05, 2006

Go Bucks!



The Scarlet & Gray continue their beautiful journey towards an Arizona Championship game. They always seem to have one bad quarter though. Hopefully, that won't be the quarter that Michigan decides to turn it on...like against Ball State yesterday.

The Buckeyes shoud've had about 40 points against Illinois but a win's a win, eh?!

The Starbucks schedule is really wearing me down right now. Fortunately, the scenery will change soon as I was promoted to an assistant manager position at a store in Newport, KY...just south of downtown Cincinnati. Hopefully, that will also lead to a more family-friendly schedule. Starbucks certainly is less stressful and demanding than ministry...but I always miss the autonomy and flexibility ministry provided. Don't worry, I'm not brushing off the resume...just whining.

I asked my trainer at Gold's to change up my leg workout Friday morning. He must have heard me say inhumanely intensify my leg workout...cause I'm having trouble negotiating steps and even some flat terrain today. I have about two weeks until my big certification exam for personal training. Hopefully it won't be painful to sit for three hours by then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beano,

This is Moss Man! It's been a while but I see the journey is taking you in paths walked by many others (ie frustrated nazzies). Give me a call on my cell (I am teaching in Cincy during the week) and maybe we can hook up one evening. Still haven't sold the house in Columbus (ahhhhh)so I am there on weekends most of the time. Later