Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Transition = Confusion

As I look back over some of my oldests posts, I notice how infrequently I encounter those 'moments of clarity' that I often look for. Life is so complex and multi-faceted...I find myself at a real loss when it comes to taking any kind of decisive action. It's like the mass of tangled cords and wires behind my computer desk. The wires and cables buried within seem so tangled...it's just going to take some plug-pulling to make sense of the mess.

And to make matters worse...the only comments and emails I received on that last post were from UofM fans! I love you guys, but my Buckeyes are looking pretty good...especially if you're going to struggle against Ball State, eh?! Actually, I'm really looking forward to the battle on Nov 18th...and hope to see both teams bring it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bean,

Stumbled upon your blog after doing a little bit of research online (anything to keep from studying i guess!)

You're so right about wires being tangled in life. For me lately it's kinda been a trial and error system.. especially through the college transition.

Hope you and the fam are doing well. Know you're being prayed for.

Anonymous said...

oh yes.. and GO BUCKS. (: