Friday, June 30, 2006

No Peace at all


Oh my God ...
(and I mean that literally not flippantly)
what must a soul do to get some clarity and direction?!

The last couple of days have been very trying.
And this could get ugly so click on to your next little blog stop if you were looking for something a little more positive.

I just feel like the psalmist when he would lament "How long, oh Lord...How long?!"
Except I may add a few explicatives to let Him know I'm not just quoting the psalms...I'm serious. Does anyone else occasionally use profanities when you pray? I hope that's not just me.

Hopefully I'll soon arrive at the peaceful resolution of "yet will I ever praise and trust..."

instead of the current...

"My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me?" (Psalm 22:1)

1 comment:

Stetlers said...

my heart is heavy for you. I am trusting and hoping with you that there is peace and the revealed faithfulness of God in your life...just around the corner