Monday, September 11, 2006

Re-Brewing at Starbucks

I just had a favorable conversation with my district manager today at Starbucks. Looks like I should be back into position as an ASM (assistant store manager) by the first of November. That was very encouraging indeed!

And with 9 new stores opening in the greater Cincinnati area within the next 18 months...some great opportunities lie ahead.

Tomorrow night I'm really looking forward to meeting with Thurman and his fellow Vineyard Central friends for a house-church gathering down in Norwood. Now that some vocational and physical-fitness goals are coming into focus...let's see where God is leading us from a spiritual and domestic standpoint.

Thoughts and prayers go out to all those who suffered deeply on this day five years ago.
Shalom...

1 comment:

James said...

Hey brother.
I was thinking/hoping you would hook up with the Vineyard Central folks down there. Kelly and I visited with them on a Sunday morning in August... on vacation. It was wonderfully refreshing, and painfully reminiscient of what I dream the body could/should be.

I was at DLC this week and tried to answer questions folks asked about you. You are missed at those things of course. Good conversations are happening. Blessings to you.
James