Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Book #15: The Great Emergence

I posted a brief review on my Facebook page which you can see here.

In addition to those comments, I would also direct any of you who are Nazarenes to find the group "Emerging Nazarenes" on Facebook and join in the discussions there.

The kinds of transitions and conversations which are happening across all denominational lines within North American Christianity (especially) should suggest to many of us that it's time to re-think some things. It's actually past time...but better late than never, eh?

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Emerging Nazarenes! That is great news. I grew up Nazarene and have since assumed that denomination was committed to dieing out quietly - I'll have to check it out.

Chris said...

I think you'll find there's at least a few hundred of us who are going to break the "silence" in the next several months. Thanks for the comment...I'm enjoying your blog, tweets, etc!