Monday, June 13, 2005

Marvelous Monday

I'm beginning my second week of educational freedom. I'll be walking out of Starbucks in a matter of minutes. After plowing through about twenty minutes of Columbus traffic...my little Ford Focus will roll up the driveway and park for the evening. Maybe I'll mow the grass, maybe watch a movie, whatever?! Most importantly...I'll sit down to eat dinner with my family and enjoy some "tickle time" with my two beautiful daughters (and my wife...but she doesn't enjoy the tickling as much as my 5 and 2 year olds!)

But it's a wonderful feeling to have the "margins" restored to your life. As I hear friends and co-workers nearly exult in their hectic, productive, and "efficient" schedules and lifestyles...I whisper a prayer of thanksgiving to the One who has led me by still waters.

No comments: