Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Night With Indiana Wesleyan


Tonight is my first of two orientation sessions with Indiana Wesleyan. Hopefully I will soon be spending one or two nights a week with a group of students who are stretching their minds, transcripts, and horizons.

So far, I've been very encouraged by the atmosphere IWU has created with staff and facilities at this particular branch in West Chester, OH. I have offered to teach at any of the four locations which are in this area: West Chester or Dayton (in Ohio), Florence(KY), and Batesville (IN...just down the road from my old Starbucks!)

So as I close about a 15-year chapter of my life in staff ministry (youth, worship, etc) and begin this new chapter of teaching & campus ministry...today feels like a pretty significant re-orientation towards some new environments for ministry.

My final Sunday to be on staff at Lifespring Church here in Milford/Cincinnati will be Sunday March 8th. After that, we plan to continue our involvement and relationships with folks at Lifespring. We've made a lot of great friends there as a family and look forward to continuing "chase after God" with them.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Sounds like a cool new chapter.

Kimberly said...

how exciting! praying for you.