Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Farewell Schultz & Company

Yes, the founder and prior CEO of Starbucks is back to turn the ship back in the right direction...but it coincides with my departure. I have continued to hone my barista skills 1 or 2 days per week for the past few months until now.

It's time to cut back on the black gold and focus my attentions elsewhere...like family, ministry, and overall chronological margin.

I'm not going to lie though...it's been tough to cut the apron strings and let go of my "coffee master" identity. Yet another battle with pride which needs to be lost...or won...depending on how you look at it.

It's the last time I'll be doing this...












For Starbucks anyway! ;~)

1 comment:

Stetlers said...

well, i've returned....
hired the same date that howard was "reinstated"

eric